Beauty of Kashmir Duration: 6 Nights/7Days Deluxe Package
Price : Rs. 44200 /2 persons
Day 01 : Arrival - Srinagar
Pick up from Jammu Railway Station and move to Srinagar (300 Kms). For Arrival at Srinagar, pick up from Srinagar Airport. Check into the Houseboat. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Srinagar.
Day 02 : Srinagar Sightseen
After breakfast, local sightseeing at Srinagar like Mughal Gardens, Tulip Garden, Shankryacharya Temple, Shahi Chasma etc. In the evening, enjoy Shikara Ride at famous Dal Lake. Have evening walk through Boulevard Road on the banks of Dal Lake. Overnight stay at Srinagar.
Day 03 : Srinagar- Sonamarg - Sringar (80 kms / approx. 1.33 hour drive)
After breakfast, visit Sonamarg which is situated at a distance of 85 kms from Srinagar on the Srinagar-Ladakh Road. The road passes through the picturesque town of Ganderbal (21 kms) & Kangan (40 kms) before reaching the Sonamarg. Situated at an altitude of 2730 m, Sonamarg, which means ' meadow of gold ' has, as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky. The Sindh River that flows through the valley abounds with trout. Enjoy Pony ride while going to Thajiwas Glacier. In the evening, back to Srinagar. Overnight stay at Deluxe Houseboat/Hotel At Srinagar.
Day 04 : Srinagar - Gulmarg - Srinagar (50 kms / approx. 1.33 hour drive)
After breakfast, visit the famous hill resort of Gulmarg (55 Kms from Srinagar). Gulmarg is known for its scenic beauty, meadows, Gandola (Cable Car) etc. It is also famous for winter sports. Visit Tangmarg on the way to Gulmarg. Spend the day at Gulmarg. In the evening, back to Srinagar. Overnight stay at Deluxe Houseboat/Hotel At Srinagar.
Day 05 : Srinagar - Pahalgam (102 kms / approx. 3½ hour drive)
After breakfast, move to the most famous hill station of Kashmir i.e; Pahalgam (95 Kms from Srinagar). Pahalgam is rich in scenic beauty, adventure tourism and its breathtaking views. It is also famous for river Lidder, vast meadows and its climate. Pahalgam has also attracted Bollywood for shooting films. Enjoy local sightseeing at Pahalgam. Overnight stay at Pahalgam.
Day 06 : Pahalgam
Spend the day at leisure, exploring the surrounding areas of Pahalgam. Enjoy the scenic beauty and climate of Pahalgam. Visit Betaab Valey, Aru Valley and Chandanwari. Overnight stay at Pahalgam.
Day 07 : Departure
After breakfast, checkout from the Hotel and proceed to Srinagar Airport/ Jammu Railway Station for onward journey.
Note: if the Above itinerary program doesn,t suit you .You wish to modify the above itinerary, then please let us know We will be happy to create tailor made itinerary for you. For your Kind information the price depends to the size of group.
- All the rates displayed are for EP Plan Only.
- Accommodation on twin share basis in the above mentioned hotels or similar hotels.
- All Arrival/Departure transfer as mentioned in Itinerary.
- Transfers/sightseeing by 01 non air – conditioned Toyota Quails or similar as per the itinerary.
- Shikara ride during the stay in Dal Lake in Srinagar.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival by the company representative.
- Driver’s expenses, parking charges, toll taxes.
- All applicable taxes.
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, room heater charges, alcoholic ,and non-alcoholic, beverages, mineral water, room service,tea,coffee etc.
- Any train fare/air fare unless specified.
- Garden entrance fees, permits camera fees, guide charges.
- Any rides, boating charges, gondola ride, additional sightseeing tours other than those mentioned in the inclusions/itinerary.
- Any hike in fuel, tax structure (Luxury tax, transport tax or service tax) any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Tips & any other expenses not mentioned in Tour Itinerary.
- Guides And Entrance Fees
- Any other item not specified in Cost Includes
- Cable Car / Pony Ride in Gulmarg / Pahalgam.
- Visit to Aru & Chandanwari in Pahalgam and Tajiswar Glacier in Sonmarg
Number of Persons: