Amarnath Special via pahalgam 05Nights / 056Days
Price : Rs. 45000/2pax /2 persons
Day 01 On arrival at Srinagar airport met and transfer to Pahalgam. On arrival at Pahalgam transfer to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 02: Pahalgham - Chandanwari - Sheshnag
Distance: 16 kms+trek*13 kms
Driving Time (App.): 6-7hrs.
Leave Pahalgam (Valley of Shepherds) drive for Chandanwari. Pahalgam is the best base for most of the treks. Chandanwari (2896 Mts.) is a small shut off vale, at the junction of Sheshnag stream and the stream for Astanmarg.
On arrival to Chandanwari, trek to Sheshnag which is about 13 kms (3576 Mts.). The trial climbs the Pissu Ghati and then climbs gradually to the Sheshnag Lake. Sheshnag is one of the windiest places in this valley. . Dinner and overnight stay in tents at Sheshnag.
Day 03: Sheshnag - Panchtarni - Amarnath -Panchtarni
Distance: Trek*17kms +DARSHAN OF HOLY CAVE+trek*6kms
Driving Time (App.): 11-12hrs
Start trek from Sheshnag to Panchtarni (3657 Mts.) The walk is through Mahagunas Pass (3200 Mts), and then a gradual walk to Panchtarni.
Further trek Panchtarni to Amarnath cave. Amarnath is only 6 kms away from Panchtarni. Have a dip in the ice-cold water of Amarnath Stream, which flows, outside the cave. Inside the cave there is scenery of calm tranquility of white and glistering three massive Lingmas stand erect symbol of Lord Shiva, Parvathi and Ganesh. Later trek back towards Panchtarni. Dinner and overnight stay in Panchtarni.
Day 04: Panchtarni - Chandanwari - Pahalgam - Srinagar
Distance: 16 kms+trek*24 kms
Driving Time (App.): 10-12hrs
Trek down to Chandanwari. On arrival in Chandanwari, drive to Srinagar. Transfer to Houseboats. Dinner and overnight stay in Houseboats.
Day 05: in Srinagar
Morning sightseeing of Mughal Gardens visiting Nishat Bagh (Abode of pleasure, built by Asif Khan brother in law of Jehangir in 1632 A. D) And Shalimar Bagh (Abode of love built by Jehangir fro his wife Empress Noor Jehan). All the gardens are situated on the bank of Dal Lake with the Zabarwan Mountains in the background. Enroute visit carpet - weaving factory. After lunch Shikara ride on Dal Lake visiting floating and vegetable gardens etc.
Dinner and overnight stay in Deluxe Houseboats.
Day 06: Srinagar - Jammu-Delhi
Departure transfer to airport to connect flight for Jammu or Delhi. (OR)
Early morning drive back to Jammu. A distance of about 300 kms will be covered in about 9 hrs. On arrival to Jammu, transfer to Railway station to board the train for onward destination.
- All the rates displayed are for EP Plan Only.
- Accommodation on twin share basis in the above mentioned hotels or similar hotels.
- All Arrival/Departure transfer as mentioned in Itinerary.
- Transfers/sightseeing by 01 non air – conditioned Toyota Quails or similar as per the itinerary.
- Shikara ride during the stay in Dal Lake in Srinagar.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival by the company representative.
- Driver’s expenses, parking charges, toll taxes.
- All applicable taxes.
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, room heater charges, alcoholic ,and non-alcoholic, beverages, mineral water, room service,tea,coffee etc.
- Any train fare/air fare unless specified.
- Garden entrance fees, permits camera fees, guide charges.
- Any rides, boating charges, gondola ride, additional sightseeing tours other than those mentioned in the inclusions/itinerary.
- Any hike in fuel, tax structure (Luxury tax, transport tax or service tax) any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Tips & any other expenses not mentioned in Tour Itinerary.
- Guides And Entrance Fees
- Any other item not specified in Cost Includes
- Cable Car / Pony Ride in Gulmarg / Pahalgam.
- Visit to Aru & Chandanwari in Pahalgam and Tajiswar Glacier in Sonmarg
Number of Persons: